home

Monday 15 February 2016

NEW kit

I have finally finished my encyclopedia kit, the album it's self has been done for quite awhile but i needed to finish instructions.  I love making the album but detest instructions, I also worry i am not making any sense.  I am not great at explaining myself especially when it comes to step by step but sometimes things don't go as plan so you just keep going to you get where you want to, that is hard to get across in instructions.

So the album is a encyclopedia with mini booklets, tags and pull outs with flips and flaps.  The whole look is very vintage and grungy.  This kit will be at Treasured Memories in Edmonton at the beginning of March.  My mom is coming to visit at the end of month so we can scrapbook at a local crop that is held in Cold Lake each month, she will be taking it back with her to drop off at Treasured Memories.  If you are interested in ordering encyclopedia kit directly from me, please contact via email.  This kit includes pattern paper, chicken wire chipboard, ribbon, page protectors, embellishments, rubons, tickets, envelopes, tags, file folders, clear pockets and encyclopedia, it does not include gel medium, paint, mica powder, distress ink, washi tape, brads, found relative, chit chat or glossy accents. $115.00 for kit

 Front
 Page 1 and 2
 Page 3 and 4
 Page 5 and 6
 Page 7 and 8

 Page 9 and 10
 Page 11 and 12

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous kit! Caught my eye first thing when I saw it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень интересный блог!

    ReplyDelete