home

Sunday 20 November 2016

Mixed Media continues on

I have finished more pages for my fortune teller mixed media album i am creating.  I am loving this album creating it has been really fun and challenging.  I want the pages to be really organic with lots of texture and movement and so far so good.  Enjoy

The stitching really made this starburst, burst (lol)

The spot on the top left side is a happy mistake, i spilled some spray and needed to incorporate to the layout.  So i just sewed around and around and around.  Definitely not a perfect circle but that whats make it perfect.

 I used the happy mistake as inspiration for this page.  This time did three spots and decorated each spot.  I love the top one with three stars i like to think it looks like a stars orbiting around a planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment