home

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Missing in Action

So i have been missing in action for the month of December, it has been a busy month and my creative juices were non-existance.  But i had no choice it was time to create I have a class coming up on January 27, 2018 and it was barely started.  So here is my favorite page
I am obsessed with texture of late I used ripped cardboard, burlap, art stones, mini art stones, chipboard, modeling paste and crackle paste.

I used patina paste and rust paste to paint background then added sprakle with lindy's sprays and primary elements pigment powder.  Originally I used mostly patina and rust paste but I didn't like how dark and matte it was so I added a little twinkle!


the top layer is gold alchemy wax it highlights all that wonderful texture, I just rub on with my fingertips.



The art stones are fantastic, you get some many colors/ highlights/ shadows in the all the nooks and crannies




I used skeleton leaves and sisal this is as frilly as i get. 

I am making an album with three sketchbooks inside this is a cover of one of the sketchbooks.

Stay tune for the cover it turned out FAB!

1 comment:

  1. Glenda, this is outstanding! I am so with you- all about the texture! Yumm!
    thanks so much for your visit and lovely words!
    Wishing you overload of creativity for 2018!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete